2015 Impact Performance Series
Do More With Your Music…Make A Difference!
A FUNdraiser like no other!
Empowering Youth Through the Arts!
Educational Performance Tours and the Joseph Maffeo Foundation are proud to welcome the students of McClintock High School – all the way from Tempe, Arizona – as they “Make A Difference With Their Music & Dance”.
It is with great pleasure that we extend an invitation to you and your students to be part of this exciting and innovative philanthropic concert event on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 8pm at the Gerald W. Lynch Theater at John Jay College.
By attending this philanthropic concert event, you’ll be EMPOWERING the students of McClintock High School by supporting their Concert Band, Orchestra, Choir, Dance & Theater Ensembles – as they perform, make a difference and IMPACT the lives of our local youth. Through our Apple & the Arts GIVE BACK PROGRAM, your attendance will be rewarded, as a portion of the proceeds with be donated to your organization, on behalf of McClintock High School, Educational Performance Tours and the Joseph Maffeo Foundation. This donation will help with your continued efforts to empower and enlighten our youth through the arts. Last year’s inaugural IMPACT Concert Event raised $21,000.00.
Space is limited! General Admission Seating! First Come, First Serve!
Reserve your free tickets now!
Perform at our Next Impact Concert Series
A Performance Tour with a LARGER Purpose
Educational Performance Tours truly believes that music is inspirational; that music can make a huge IMPACT on someone’s life. Our IMPACT Performance Series invites qualified ensembles to perform and make a difference with their music. By participating in this tour, your group will be featured in a “Philanthropic Concert Event” that will directly IMPACT the lives of thousands of individuals helped by the organization’s we support. All ticket revenue, along with a portion of the tour revenue will be donated on behalf of your school. Read more about our partner organizations.
Perform At A Prestigious NYC Venue
IMPACT Performance Series is a unique and exciting performance opportunity! Not only does this tour feature private, customized performance production at a prestigious New York City Venue, it offers you and your student’s a once in a lifetime musical experience by allowing you all to truly make a difference with your music! Through our unmatched resources in New York City, we will put your performance ensemble(s) center stage as we “Perform For You”. Read More
Thursday – Arrival
- Welcome to the Big Apple!
- Meet your Educational Performance Tour Representative upon Hotel check-in
- FREE TIME: Explore the Big Apple to its Core!
Friday – Sight-Seeing & Orientation
- Enjoy Breakfast on your own
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Enjoy Lunch on your Own!
- Experience the Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island Tour
- Welcome / Orientation Dinner & DJ Dance aboard Spirit Cruises of NY
Saturday – Rehearsal & Concert Performance Day
- Enjoy Breakfast on your own
- Depart hotel for rehearsal via event motor coach
- Attend morning rehearsal
- Return to your hotel via event motor coach
- Enjoy a light dinner on your own prior to departing your hotel
- Board event motor coach and depart for your Impact Concert Performance
Sunday – Last Minute Sight-Seeing / Departure
- Enjoy breakfast on your own
- Check out of your hotel
- Free Time: Depending on your departure schedule, last-minute sight-seeing
- Depart for home!
Application Deadline & Details
The following must be submitted with your application:
- IMPACT Concert Event is limited to three (3) approved ensembles. No more than one (1) performance ensemble per School/Organization without written authorization
- ONE RECORDING (Audio DVD or CD or CD-R – labeled with Organization Name, Performance Ensemble’s Name, Director/Conductors Name, Track #, Title, Movement, Composer and Arranger of each selection)
- A BIOGRAPHY of the group and of the group’s Director(s)
Earlier applicants are notified on a rolling basis and are given top priority.
Application materials listed above must be postmarked no later than Dec. 15, 2014.
Notification of acceptance will be made NO LATER than Jan. 5, 2015.
New York City Hotel Option: 4-Day / 3-Night Package